These modules are part of our YES You Can! suite of lessons. For schools that do not own or need the full suite of lessons, we offer these modules for individual purchase.
Click on the titles below to see a preview of each module and to purchase.
5/6 Grade – Elementary
- Focus on the Future
- Friendship Has Many Faces
- Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships
- Learning My Limits *
- Physical and Emotional Risk of Early Sexual Activity
- Pregnancy & Fetal Development
- Puberty—A Time of Change
- Setting Boundaries
- Alcohol, Drugs & Sex
- Dating & Setting Boundaries
- Pregnancy and Fetal Development
- Pressures, Decisions and Freedom
- Relationships: Healthy Now, Healthy Later
- Relationships, What’s the Difference?
- Sexting *
- Sometimes Sex and Love Get All Mixed Up
- Bullying *
- Media Messages: Truth or Myth?
- Qualities of Healthy Relationships
- Setting Personal Boundaries
- Sex Is Progressive
- Understand True Intimacy
- Understand Yourself and Your Personality
- What Are We Waiting For?
High School (Continued)
- About Contraception
- Building Healthy Relationships
- Building Sex, Love, and Success
- Character and Friendship
- Intimacy Is Progressive
- Males & Females: Understanding Each Other
- Sex Affects the Whole Person
- Sex and Consequences
- Sex and Culture
- Sex, Life and Pregnancy Health
* These are brand new modules that are not included in the YES You Can! suite of lessons.