Do you have a child, grandchild or relative that you care about and would like to see YES You Can! taught in their school? First check our list of schools because YES You Can! may already be there! But if not, you can email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us: 908-322-9050 and ask to be sent a packet of information that you can deliver to their school.
There’s nothing like an advocate for a health and character message! If it’s important to you, you can make a difference for that young person in your life.
Here’s some student responses after being taught the YES You Can! suite of lessons.
Younger students said:
- I learned about being a good friend.
- I learned that the good things I do today will help me in the future.
- I thought the best thing was knowing that if I set boundaries for my actions now, I won’t have regrets later.
- I loved these classes and I learned important things!
Older students said:
- This helped me by giving me ways to resist pressure and stand by my decisions.
- What I liked best was that I found out things about sex and why I am worth waiting for.
- I learned that having sex is not the key to feeling older.
- Even though I’m not a virgin, you made me feel like I can still focus on my future with no regrets.