Teacher Workshop:Helping Teens Stay Healthy in a Sex-Saturated Culture
This 1.5 to 2 hour workshop, for the entire school staff, will:
- describe the cultural climate of teenage sexual activity;
- provide the most current medical information regarding teen sex;
- provide practical teaching strategies for risk avoidance.
Health Staff In-Service Workshop: Character and Healthy Decision Making
Health professionals that influence youth will be empowered to:
- assess the current landscape of early sexual activity;
- integrate strategies to inspire young people in spite of an immature pre-frontal cortex;
- value the difference between risk avoidance and risk reduction education.
Parent Workshop: Helping Your Kids Navigate Through A Sex-Saturated Culture!
This 1½ hour presentation empowers parents with practical help, encouragement and skills, to guide their children in a world that bombards them with sex.