Tips for Parents
Being a parent is the hardest job there is. People often joke about babies not coming with an instruction book but as your child grows, the question, “How do I deal with this…?” is asked more often and parents may feel overwhelmed if they don’t have answers. We can’t tell you that we have all the answers, but we do have some information that we think you will find helpful. The titles below, all relate to topics you can discuss with your child or ways to help relate to your child.
The free pdfs cover the following topics:
- 10 Tips for Raising Teenagers
- 11 Tips for Communicating with Teenagers
- Are All Teens Doing It
- All About Your Character
- Entering HS – Not in Kansas Anymore
- Middle School and Freedom
- Peer Pressure
- Ready or Not – Here It Comes – Puberty
- Secret C I A – Confidential – Isolated – Annoying
- The Talk
- What Were You Thinking?